Best of East Coast USA - Classic Group
Discover the iconic sights and unique regional character of East Coast USA. Starting your journey in Maine, enjoy the rocky shoreline, majestic views and rugged nautical charm of Acadia National Park. Tour part of Boston’s famous Freedom Trail, a 2.5-mile trail with 16 historically significant sites before arriving at the bright lights of New York City. Join a local expert to see the iconic sights and skyline of the Big Apple and join a MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience tasting local specialities at a neighbourhood public market. In Washington, D.C. see the Lincoln Memorial and the World War II Memorial and conclude your journey in style with a dinner cruise on the Potomac River.
- Choose between two carefully selected activities
- : Newly constructed in Midtown Manhattan, Summit One Vanderbilt has amazing views of the NYC skyline, especially the Chrysler Building. Summit One has four levels of multi-sensory space that represent art and design. With amazing views of the NYC skyline, guests will walkthrough a five-part-story-driven immersive art experience that includes reflective glass, optical illusions and art installations meant to challenge your perspective. Outside, there is also a wrap-around viewing deck that allows for amazing views and photos
- New York City: Enjoy the tranquility of one of the United States' largest parks as you take a leisurely bike ride through Central Park.
- : "It’s magical to see how a group of guests come together over the course of our trip. I can always tell when that’s happening because there is a lot of conversation on the coach, and guests are exchanging both travel and personal stories."
- : "It’s magical to see how a group of guests come together over the course of our trip. I can always tell when that’s happening because they start planning their own ‘post-arrival’ activities before the travel day has finished."
- Ottawa: Learn about the Manitobah Mukluks Storyboot Project, a key initiative that aims to revive the traditional arts by creating partnerships with elders and artisans who fashion mukluks and moccasins in the traditional way. After receiving the prestigious TreadRight Heritage Initiative grant, the project now endeavours to expand its partnerships, teaching opportunities and artisan support network.
- Ottawa: Gain new culinary skills and learn more about regional cuisine with a local chef during a cooking demonstration at C'est Bon.
- : Embark on a cruise to the base of Niagara Falls.
- : Visit historic Kingston • Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal • Ile d'Orleans • Quebec City • Acadia National Park • Kennebunkport • Boston's Freedom Trail • Times Square in NYC • Philadelphia's Liberty Bell • Washington D.C.
- : City tours of Montreal, Quebec City and New York City with Local Experts; Washington, D.C.
- : Welcome Dinner in Toronto • Cooking Demonstration and three-course Highlight Dinner in Ottawa • Dine-Around Evening in Quebec • Highlight Dinner with lobster in Bar Harbor • Celebration Dinner in Washington, D.C.
- Acadia National Park: Take in the natural beauty of Acadia National Park, with its dramatic rocky shoreline and rugged nautical charm. You'll witness amazing views of the park from the top of Cadillac Mountain, while guests wanting to explore on foot can join their Travel Director to view well known spots such as Thunder Hole.
- Kennebunkport: Follow the rocky Main shoreline to the picturesque town of Kennebunkport. Here you’ll dock square in the center of town and have a chance to check out its quaint boutiques and local craft shops, selling everything from art to hand crafted jewelry.
- Boston: Explore the great city of Boston, with your Travel Director and learn about its transformative past. You’ll follow part of the red-brick Freedom Trail that brings the story of the American Revolution to life. Journeying to other historically significant sights that include the Boston Common, the Old Corner Bookstore and the Bunker Hill Monument in Charlestown. View the colorful neighborhood of Back Bay and the lively North End, otherwise known as Boston’s Little Italy.
- Philadelphia: Explore the UNESCO-listed Independence National Historic Park and see the famous crack that runs down the Liberty Bell, whose inscription has inspired so many in history to "proclaim liberty." It is the first and only institution in America established by Congress to increase the awareness and understanding of the Constitution on a nonpartisan basis among the American people.
- Washington, D.C.: Take a city tour of the history lined streets of Washington, D.C. and learn about the proud heritage of a nation. View the White House, the striking Washington Monument, and sprawling National Mall. Reflect on the country's most turbulent days at the Lincoln Memorial and the somber World War II Memorial.
- Bar Harbor: Enjoy an authentic Main Lobster dinner as you feast on the fresh and local delicacy known for its tender and rich flavour. Raise a glass as you mingle with new friends over this delectable Highlight Dinner.
- Washington DC: Join your Travel Director and fellow guests for a Celebration Dinner and toast to new friends and fantastic memories.
- Dining Summary: 2 Dinner (D), 8 Breakfast (B), and 1 Dinner with Wine (DW)
- : Newly constructed in Midtown Manhattan, Summit One Vanderbilt has amazing views of the NYC skyline, especially the Chrysler Building. Summit One has four levels of multi-sensory space that represent art and design. With amazing views of the NYC skyline, guests will walkthrough a five-part-story-driven immersive art ex...